1. Who is the most important person in your life?
– My Mum
– My Husband
– My Children
– My Family
2. What do you most look forward to achieving in your life?
– Having my own business
3. Think back to the most angry you’ve ever been. Who caused that anger and how?
– *****, because she makes up story about me
4. Think back to the most loved you’ve ever felt. Who made you feel that way and how?
– My husband, he cries when I’m in labour pain.
5. How do you feel in yourself – physically, emotionally and mentally?
– Strong willingness and Independent
6. What inspires you, and how do you feel when you’re inspired?
– A successful WAHM, SOHO. I feel nothing is impossible to be achieved.
7. What is the most important thing in the world to you?
– Being with my family
8. How would you want to spend your last day on earth?
– Worshiping Allah
9. What scares you?
– Didn’t blessed by Allah
– Being apart from family
10. Imagine you could only accomplish one more thing in your life – what would you want that to be?
– A purely good muslimah
11. What do you find boring, and why?
– Politics, full of deception
12. Is money important to you? Do you think about it a lot?
– Yes, No.
13. Does religion play a part in your life? If so, how?
– Yes definitely. It guides me to the right way.
14. What are your three biggest interests?
15. Do you have an enemy or a rival? If so, how did they get to that position?
– I have no idea
16. Do you eat to live or live to eat? And is your diet something you control carefully?
– I eat to live. Yes
17. If you could write your own eulogy, what would the last sentence be?
– I am not selfish